Optimum investment solutions.
For customers who want to have a portion of their financial assets professionally managed by UniCredit Group.
This service is most frequently used by:
- Companies that regularly generate surplus cash flow and are not planning any new medium-term investments into their business or they have available a sufficiently long time horizon.
- Financial institutions that give us a management mandate. One of such examples was an insurance company for which we now manage assets in long-term business funds.
- Special forms of legal persons having certain assets that are collected with a specific purpose and used to finance long-term projects.
- Individuals who grow their assets through a legal person, where taxes on profits are lower than for natural persons. They can also lower their profits with the costs incurred in their operations.
Your advisor and asset manager will help you select an investment strategy that meets your needs, financial targets and attitude to risk. With our variety of portfolios, we can find a suitable solution for any investor profile. Our investment management experts keep their customers updated on the latest developments, while investments within asset management are chosen based on the Global Investment Strategy (GIS) concept developed by UniCredit Group’s financial centres.
The experienced investment experts dedicated to developing UniCredit’s GIS investment strategies analyse on a daily basis more than 50 internal and external financial sources such as market data, global research and business trends and based on that determine the current month’s optimum asset distribution for all of our model portfolios, advise customers and manage their portfolios.
By observing the guidelines set out by UniCredit Group, the Global Investment Strategy (GIS) unit in Slovenia can successfully apply their know-how to the local market.
The experienced mutual fund managers of Pioneer Investments have been researching markets across the world in the search for the best opportunities for building your assets since 1928.
Find out more about Pioneer funds here.
What we offer
- You can choose from a wide variety of sub-funds offered by two umbrella funds (Pioneer Funds and Pioneer P.F.) managed by Pioneer Asset Management S.A. Luxembourg and from the funds offered by Pioneer Investments Austria.
- Investing in funds can become your way of saving up gradually – now that we have introduced the option of making the payments using monthly standing orders. The amount of monthly payment is up to you, but it may not be lower than €25 for each sub-fund.
- In Pioneer Investments Austria mutual funds, the lowest payment amount for each mutual fund is one unit or €100.
Please contact us if you have any questions! Fill the simple form below and we will contact you shortly.
There was a problem while trying to send the message.
Please try again later!