In business world, time is money. Whether you need a car or commercial vehicle, we have the right solution. When leasing a car, our experts handle all the time-consuming formalities.
We all want to be quick and mobile. Therefore, when buying a new car, you should take advantage of the leasing benefits. Let the modern lifestyle seduce you and let your new leased car give you full independence.
UniCredit Leasing – your ideal partner for successful projects
Performance, economy, extras: when you are buying a new car, all these factors are important. Getting the best financing also plays a decisive role.
We offer tailor-made solutions for all models and types of vehicles – from passenger cars to commercial vehicles.
If you are thinking of leasing a car for your own use, take a look at attractive offers for the vehicle of your dreams.
For corporate customers we offer a wide range of options, from an individual vehicle to an entire fleet. We not only arrange optimal financing but also offer you additional services, which save you time and effort.
For more information you can call us at 01 6016 000 or send us and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit bureau SISBON is an information system, which was established for the purpose of managing credit risks of banks and other creditors ensuring a responsible crediting policy and prevention of over debt of individuals/private persons.
SISBON system has been set up to:
- fulfill the obligations stipulated in article 390.a of the Banking Act-1 (ZBan-1),
- reduce the potential risks involved in doing business with the general population,
- ensuring responsible lending and prevention of over-debt of individuals,
- enable a fuller insight into the debt of individuals and their contractual obligations,
- make business with customers more transparent,
- enable precise credit ratings of customers.
More on www.sisbon.si.
Please contact us if you have any questions! Fill the simple form below and we will contact you shortly.
There was a problem while trying to send the message.
Please try again later!