Who We Are & Our Values
People grow by taking on new responsibilities and we – as a bank – also grow through our own responsibilities.
The responsibilities you entrust us represent a true challenge for us as it is your wealth that is at stake. Allow time to work in your favour.
Our Common Goal
We strive to ensure that your assets are stable and safe, while we aim to grow them in the long-term. At UniCredit Private Banking, we bring to bear all of our knowledge and skills to attain that goal.
Our Guiding Principle
Our guiding principle is clarity as only clear and understandable investment options deserve your trust. Together with you, we develop a suitable long-term overall strategy for your wealth, whereby we diversify it suitably and ensure the right ratio between risks and opportunities. The result is clear solutions that are geared towards the realisation of your life goals.
The best foundation for providing the correct advice to you consists of frank and open discussions. We regularly analyze and monitor your financial situation, and continuously match our investment suggestions to your specific interests and to constantly changing market conditions
Some of the Most Typical Services and Products
- Financial planning
- Portfolio management
- Investment consulting
- Access to "Best in Class" funds
- Risk management
- Optimisation of assets and taxes
- Liquidity planning and financing
- Inheritance and estate consulting
- Agency in the purchase of gold and diamonds
- Invitations to special events and ceremonies
Our Private Bankers
Private banking services at UniCredit Bank are provided by experienced, highly qualified private bankers and certified experts. This enables us to focus on the thing that truly means a lot to you and to us − your wealth and your trust. We strive to preserve the real value of your wealth and grow the assets you have entrusted us.
Our history is your advantage. Private Banking of the UniCredit Group represents one of the oldest and broadest private banking networks in Europe.
History and Values
We focus our knowledge and years of experience on the needs of wealthier clients. The UniCredit Group boasts a rich tradition in Europe dating back to the 15th century.
- In 1991, UniCredit Bank became part of Slovenia's history when the Austrian Länder Bank and the Slovenijales d.d. Ljubljana company founded the Länder Bank d.d. Ljubljana joint venture which became Bank Austria in 1992.
- In 1998, Bank Austria and Creditanstalt merged with the resulting company becoming UniCredit Banka Slovenija d.d. in 2007.
- Our operations integrate the values of the UniCredit Group that represent a valuable basis for our work and your confidence in us. More than 200,000 Private Banking clients of the UniCredit Group from across Europe place their trust in our expertise and experience.
In addition to a changing economic environment, the value of capital can be strongly affected by any life event (marriage, divorce, purchase or sale of real estate or company).
Why Decide for a Private Banker?
- A private banker analyses an individual's financial position and considers their risk exposure preferences and investment time horizon in order to draft a plan for the achievement of goals and to propose asset allocation that protects one's wealth from the various risks.
- A private banker reviews and monitors the investment strategy agreed with the client and regularly reports on their findings. They also propose new solutions in case of changes.
Please contact us if you have any questions! Fill the simple form below and we will contact you shortly.
There was a problem while trying to send the message.
Please try again later!