The health and well-being of employees and customers is UniCredit Bank's top priority.
As a result of the gradual easing of restrictions we reopened our branches and extended their working hours.
To ensure the safety of our clients and employees, we kindly ask you to follow the safety instructions when visiting our branches. You are kindly requested to disinfect your hands before entering, wear face masks and observe a safety distance of at least 1,5 m.
We invite you to use digital channels as much as possible for communication with the bank and to perform most of day-to-day banking services in an easy, fast and secure way.
Our branches are open and working hours are extended.
|1||Branch Ljubljana BTC||Šmartinska cesta 140, 1000 Ljubljana||Mon - Fri: 8:30 - 12:00 and 14:00 - 16:30|
|2||Branch Ljubljana Wolfova||Wolfova ulica 1, 1000 Ljubljana||Mon - Fri: 8:30 - 12:00 and 14:00 - 16:30|
|3||Branch Ljubljana Celovška||Celovška cesta 150, 1000 Ljubljana||Mon - Fri: 8:30 - 12:00 and 14:00 - 16:30|
|4||Branch Ljubljana Rudnik||Ukmarjeva ulica 4, 1000 Ljubljana||Mon - Fri: 8:30 - 12:00 and 14:00 - 16:30|
|5||Branch Ljubljana Tržaška||Tržaška cesta 19, 1000 Ljubljana||Mon - Fri: 8:30 - 12:00 and 14:00 - 16:30|
|6||Branch Kamnik||Ljubljanska cesta 4 B, 1241 Kamnik||Mon - Fri: 8:30 - 12:00 and 14:00 - 16:30|
|7||Branch Maribor||Ulica škofa Maksimilijana Držečnika 6, 2000 Maribor||Mon - Fri: 8:30 - 12:00 and 14:00 - 16:30|
|8||Branch Maribor Magdalena||Žolgarjeva ulica 19 , 2000 Maribor||Mon - Fri: 8:30 - 12:00 and 14:00 - 16:30|
|9||Branch Murska Sobota||Trg zmage 5, 9000 Murska Sobota||Mon - Fri: 8:00 - 12:00 and 14:00 - 16:00|
|10||Branch Ptuj||Murkova ulica 2, 2250 Ptuj||Mon - Fri: 8:30 - 12:00 and 14:00 - 16:30|
|11||Branch Celje||Prešernova ulica 8, 3000 Celje||Mon - Fri: 8:30 - 12:00 and 14:00 - 16:30|
|12||Branch Trbovlje||Ulica 1. junija 2, 1420 Trbovlje||Mon - Fri: 8:30 - 12:00 and 14:00 - 16:30|
|13||Branch Velenje||Šaleška cesta 20 A, 3320 Velenje||Mon - Fri: 8:30 - 12:00 and 14:00 - 16:30|
|14||Branch Kranj||Na skali 1, 4000 Kranj||Mon - Fri: 8:30 - 12:00 and 14:00 - 16:30|
|15||Branch Radovljica||Gorenjska cesta 24, 4240 Radovljica||Mon - Fri: 8:30 - 12:00 and 14:00 - 16:30|
|16||Branch Šenčur||Poslovna cona A 2, 4208 Šenčur||Mon - Fri: 8:30 - 12:00 and 14:00 - 16:30|
|17||Branch Koper||Pristaniška ulica 12, 6000 Koper - Capodistria||Mon - Fri: 8:30 - 12:00 and 14:00 - 16:30|
|18||Branch Nova Gorica||Ulica tolminskih puntarjev 2 B, 5000 Nova Gorica||Mon - Fri: 8:30 - 12:00 and 14:00 - 16:30|
|19||Branch Sežana||Partizanska cesta 37 A, 6210 Sežana||Mon - Fri: 8:30 - 12:00 and 14:00 - 16:30|
|20||Branch Novo mesto||Glavni trg 20, 8000 Novo mesto||
Closed due to the renovation.
Personal counseling between 8.30 and 12:00 and 14.00 and 16.30 on Glavni trg 10, opposite the Marjan Kozina Music School.
|21||Branch Krško||Ulica 11. novembra 53, 8273 Leskovec pri Krškem||Mon - Fri: 8:30 - 12:00 and 14:00 - 16:30|
Online banka and Mobilna banka GO! for everyone who values their time.
About Mobilna banka GO!
An app for Android (version 4.4 and higher), iOS (version 10.0 and higher) smartphones. The updated version offers quick and secure access to the app using a fingerprint scanner on supported devices.
The GO! app offers a number of benefits for everyone who wants to use it on their smartphone or tablet:
- Contacts. A contact email address, customer line and customer support working hours are just a few taps away.
- Find a UniCredit branch. Using the geolocation service (GPS locator), you can quickly find your nearest UniCredit Group branch or ATM along with their address and phone number; a map and directions are available with a single tap. The lists can be conveniently filtered to display only ATMs or (currently open) branches.
- The M-token. The app features the UniCredit Bank M-token/password generator that is used to enter and sign payment orders in Online bank.Currency exchange. The app features a convenient currency exchange function for various currencies. You can convert from and to various currencies at the current sales, middle and purchase rate of UniCredit Bank.
- Presentation. The app offers a DEMO environment for you to try out and see for yourself what features will be available after you enter your PIN number.
- A mobile phone with internet access and support for Android (version 4.4 KitKat and higher) or iOS (version 10.0 and higher).
- Enough free space. Prior to installing and using the application you need to ensure you have at least 400 kB free space available. This is not an issue with newer mobile devices.
- Having a transaction or personal bank account at UniCredit Bank.
- Activate your GO! in your Online bank. If you are already a user of our online banking (Online banka), you can simply submit the application for activating the GO! service within the app itself, or visit one of our branches and sign a consent form for activating the Mobilna banka GO! service.
- The M-token is an integral part of Mobilna banka GO! for smartphones running Android, iOS. The UniCredit M-token can fully replace the physical security token that is currently used to enter and make signatures in Online banka. Some devices also support using your fingerprint for access to the M-token.
- Activate your M-token in your Online bank. If you are already a user of our online banking (Online banka), you can simply submit the application for activating the M-token within the app itself, or visit one of our branches and sign a consent form for activating M-token.
- You can save your fingerprint on your mobile device’s fingerprint scanner and select it as the preferred option for unlocking your mobile device or signing your payments. You can also use this fingerprint to enter the GO! app even more quickly and easily than before. Instead of entering and confirming your PIN number, you can now enter the Mobilna banka GO! app simply by placing your finger on the scanner as long as you enable the option beforehand in the Mobilna banka GO! settings.
You are using the fingerprint scanner to access Mobilna banka GO! at your own discretion and at your own risk. The bank is not liable or responsible for the operation or the correct functioning of the fingerprint scanner on your mobile device – this is entirely the responsibility of the manufacturer of your mobile device. Please check the manufacturer's instructions on how to activate and use the fingerprint scanner on your mobile device.
What is Online b@nka?
Online b@nka is an online banking system and a UniCredit Group product. It has been designed for people who value their free time and who want to handle most of their banking matters over the internet.
Online b@nka features include:
- Viewing balances on your accounts (transaction, savings, foreign currency), viewing transactions by accounts (two-year archive).
- Viewing balances and transactions on your MasterCard and Visa cards.
- Domestic payment transactions (bill payment, overview of direct debits, etc.).
- Submitting payment orders, even with payment dates in the future (up to 180 calendar days).
- Transferring funds between your accounts.
- Currency exchange.
- Submitting cross-border payment orders and foreign payment orders, activating additional accounts (own and authorised).
- Ordering official certificates of payment and making term deposits.
- Submitting applications to change account limits.
- Submitting messages to the bank securely.
- Viewing the current interest rates.
- Viewing the current exchange rates.
- Viewing loans and repayment plans.
- Viewing securities.
- SMS alerts.
- Statements (monthly).
- Creating, implementing and deleting standing orders.
- Monitoring rejected payments.
- Opening a savings account.
- Ordering MasterCard and Visa cards.
- Viewing the archive of payment orders and orders on the list of archived payment orders.
- Settings for shortcuts, contact details, default account selection, etc.
If you have a transaction account with UniCredit Bank, a computer with internet access and the UniCredit Bank M-token ...
- The online bank application can be submitted at any branch of UniCredit Bank in Slovenia.
- With regard to the application form, your personal banking consultant will help you determine a username that you will use to log into the system.
- Your username must contain at least 6 characters. We do not recommend using your family members’ names, phone numbers, licence plate numbers, number sequences (123456) and other “dangerous” combinations.
- Please activate a security question and answer that is known only by you. We advise to check and change the security question regularly.
- A computer or mobile device (tablet, laptop, etc.) with internet access. The online bank runs on all officially-supported operating systems and in all supported and up-to-date browsers. The bank offers no official support for Linux and Mac OS X.
- We recommend regularly installing security updates and patches on the operating system and browser you use to access Online b@nka.
- Adobe Reader is recommended for the correct functioning of the document print feature.
- You have a possibility to request a change of your daily and transaction limit to secure you funds availability.
- We recommend you an additional messaging service to your e-mail account as an extra safety feature for different actions and events inside application.
- For more details about the information security we recommend you to check the contents on www.varninainternetu.si.
For more about the service costs and about how much you can save using online and mobile banking, please read the bank’s tariffs extract.
Avoid the queues and the branches’ limited business hours and carry out any basic banking service at an ATM using UniCredit Bank Maestro, MasterCard or VISA cards. 24 hours a day, every day of the week. More about using ATMs
- Free transaction account balance checks. You can check your current and your available balance using your Maestro card anytime.
- Free cash withdrawals. Free cash withdrawals or balance checks are available at UniCredit Bank [WM1] and UniCredit Group ATMs in Slovenia and abroad (20,000 ATMs in 18 countries). You can make three free cash withdrawals within the current month at another bank’s ATM in Slovenia and the EMU.
- Quick cash deposits. On specially marked ATMs, you can make cash deposits that are credited to your account immediately regardless of the time of deposit, unlike deposits made with a teller.
- Quick payment of bills (UPN). Universal payment orders can be paid easily on specially marked ATMs, which automatically recognise and process any inserted universal payment orders, so you do not have to enter or fill in anything. UPN payments are faster and cheaper than those made with a teller. They are available to UniCredit Bank clients and the clients of other banks offering this service.
- PIN change and unlock. Securely and easily change your PIN number to your liking.
- Purchase a prepaid phone card. On specially marked ATMs, you can refill your phone card account at the following mobile network operators: Mobitel, Si.mobil, Tušmobil, and Izimobil.
- Check your available spending limit on the card. You can check your available spending limit anytime using your MasterCard or VISA card.
- Cash withdrawals. UniCredit Bank ATMs allow you to make cash withdrawals anytime.